Website Design Elements
Your website can include the following website design elements, depending on your company’s needs.
- Information about your company’s history, mission, vision, and values.
- Google maps to show your visitors where your company’s offices are with directions from the nearest highway or main road.
- Your company’s contact details and a contact or enquiry form so that your visitors can easily reach you.
- Social media buttons that link to your social network profiles to stay connected with your visitors.
- Your company’s products or services to show potential customers what your company has to offer.
- Pricing tables to let visitors know how much your products or services cost as well as specials or discounts.
- Your clients’ testimonials or partners’ logos.
- Relevant .mp4 videos or videos on YouTube.
- Frequently asked questions and answers in an accordion.
- Important information in tabs.
- Some information about your company’s employees.
- A slideshow of images.
- Words which transition, animate or transform.
- A gallery of images or a portfolio of projects, customers, or products.
- Bar-, circle- or number counters.
- Interesting posts for your visitors to read.
- Call to action buttons to motivate visitors to “sign up now”, “call now”, “find out more” or “visit us today”.
- E-mail opt-in buttons to send newsletters to subscribers which can link with a service provider such as Mailchimp.
- An online shop.
Our Latest Work
Here are some of our latest website design projects.
We have experience in:
HTML5 AND CSS